Diligent Business Group Limited may gather a certain amount of anonymous information about users which does not personally identify you, but which may be helpful for improving the services we offer.
· Cookie definition
· Disabling/enabling cookies
A "cookie" is a message given to a web browser by a web server. Your web browser then stores the message in a text file on your computer. Each time the browser requests a page from the server, this message is sent back. A cookie's main objective is to identify users and personalise their visit by customising web pages for them.
Two types of cookies are used on this website:
• Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave the site.
• Persistent cookies remain in your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie)
We may use session cookies:
• To allow you to carry information across pages of our site so you don’t have to keep entering it.
• To compile statistics that allow us to understand how users use our site and to help us improve the structure and content of our website.
We may use persistent cookies:
• To continue a session on the site each time you re-visit our site so you shouldn’t have to log in again.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit